Last Minute Valentine Treat Ideas {No Bake}

Happy Love Day!

A short & sweet post for you today…

If you’re like me, and you were sure that you still had days or weeks until Valentine’s Day, and then woke up realizing it’s here, then you may need a few quick and easy treat ideas that you can whip up in a hurry. These recipes are all no-bake, require only a handful of ingredients and offer a little wow factor with now factor. Simple or not, these confections are actually some of my all-time favourites:

Butterscotch Peanut Butter Marshmallow Hearts

Sprinkled Chocolate Party Spoons

Cake Batter & Sprinkle Bark

Misty Minty Peppermint Patties

Jennie’s Peanut Butter Pie

Wishing you a day filled with love & cake (or, of course, some fabulous no-bake treats)!

Comments

You always come up with the prettiest dessert… I’m definitely going to try the Minty Peppermint Patties… is it easy to find food grade peppermint oil?? And why not extract? Just curious:) and Happy Valentine’s Day! Your daughter is so precious…

2. Leah says

I adore the fact that you not only made Jennie’s peanut butter pie, but that you included it in this post. I only know Jennie through her blog, but I have lots of admiration for her and love of that peanut butter pie!
    Happy Valentine’s Day

3. Anna Picorale says

I absolutely adore the pictures of your kids. Such a beautiful family! An your work is immaculate. Love, love, love your blog.

I made the Misty Minty Patties at Christmas for my family – they are brilliant! My mother, always sparing with the compliments, told me she was “really impressed” so thank You Rosie!

Delicious! I’ll use some of your no-bake recipes for my party if I’m in a hurry! I love the idea of the sprinkled chocolate party spoons and the cake batter and sprinkle bark. So good.

6. Marina says

which is your all-time favorite above? and why? i woudld really like to know, f you could get back to me as soon as possible, thankyou :)

I am kicking myself. I knew I should have checked in here for valentines day inspiration. all of these goodies look incredible. I would pick just one but that would be dumb. love, love, love.