So I’ve busted out the video camera and I’m ready to start creating a few how-to videos for you, you know–for all of those techniques that are much easier to learn by watching, and just to switch things up from time to time. But, before I make my first cake video tutorial, I thought I’d say a quick hello. I’m actually not certain why I didn’t do this sooner, but either way, a message from me to you. And why do I feel as though I’m about to reveal myself to my long-time Internet boyfriend who’s never seen the real-life me? No, I don’t have any of those, but whoa–this must be how that feels. So, um . . . hi:
- My kitchen is never, ever that clean.
- My voice is about 1 1/2 octaves lower than you just heard. (Or at least that’s what I keep telling myself.)
- The hair is usually wing-esh, but not sure what was going on there.
- I feel like we’ve just taken things to the next level, and . . . I kind of like it.
- Did I mention I love you guys?
I hope your weekend was filled with muse and magic, or at least a good slice of cake or two. ♥
I’ll see you soon with, yep, another video, but also a new cake blog post.