And the winner of the Pink KitchenAid 5 QT Mixer Giveaway is . . .
#3309 Jenny Holiday: “If I were a cake…. The Pink Champagne Cake at the Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo, CA!! The pink curls on top remind me of a hairdo I had for my cousin’s wedding! :)”
Congratulations, Jenny! You will also be notified by email.
I will be back soon with another sweet recipe to share!
. . .
It’s my birthday!
I’m one of those people who love to make a big deal out of birthdays (even my own), so I couldn’t let today happen without celebrating with you in some way. That’s why I’m giving one of you an it’s-my-birthday gift — this super awesome, pink KitchenAid Komen Foundation Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer! It’s my favourite colour of the KitchenAid collection, and the one I use every day. Needless to say, it brings me infinite joy!
Giveaway is now closed.
TO ENTER: To enter this giveaway, simply answer the following question in the comments section of this post:
If you were a cake, what kind would you be?
Surely there’s a cake that epitomizes your personality: vanilla birthday cake? opera cake? carrot cake? upside down pineapple cake?
- For an extra entry, come over to Facebook and “like” Sweetapolita, and then come back here and leave a comment telling me you did so. That comment will count as your extra entry.
- For an additional entry share the Sweetapolita Facebook Giveaway post on your own Facebook page, and then come back here and leave a comment telling me you did so. That comment will count as your extra entry.
- For an additional entry, share this post on Twitter and include @sweetapolita, and then come back here and leave a comment telling me you did so. That comment will count as your extra entry.
- One entry per person, plus additional qualified bonus entries (mentioned above). Your comment may take a few moments to appear.
- Winners will be announced Tuesday, July 30th, 2013.
Best of luck to you and Happy Birthday to me!
*This giveaway is sponsored by Sweetapolita.
I’ll see you very soon with another recipe!