Winners! Thank you ALL so much for your pre-orders! You guys rock. Here are the 5 winners of The Sweetapolita Bakebook Pre-Order Giveaway (winners will also be notified by email)!
It’s almost here! April 7th is just around the corner, and, is it just me or has it felt like a hundred years since I announced my cookbook was in the works? And now it’s just about here! I would love your support–it would mean so much to me if you pre-ordered the book. xo
Here’s a sneak peek (for corresponding recipe pages and to learn more about what’s inside, see My Book):
The even more exciting news is that it is available for pre-order now, and my publisher, Clarkson Potter, and I have some very special bonus goodies ready to giveaway! There are 2 bits of awesomeness for this pre-order fun: First, for everyone who pre-orders my book (ordering before April 6th), or for those who have already pre-ordered the book, you will get my exclusive video tutorial, How to Cover a Cake in Fondant!
You will also be entered to win 1 of FIVE (not 1, but 5) of The Sweetapolita Bakebook Kits! This “kit” includes all of my favourite items used throughout the book. Let’s take a closer look at these goodies:
This is like looking into my kitchen on any given day, and I’m so excited that 5 of you will receive all of these goodies! Here’s a little more about each prize:
1. A signed copy of my book! So you’ve pre-ordered one, and now you can either keep the signed copy for yourself and share the other as a gift, or keep ’em both just cause, courtesy of Clarkson Potter.
2. Fat Daddio’s Cake Pans: These are the pans I’ve been baking with since the get-go, and I love them. I keep 3 of every size so that I can bake them layer-by-layer, which results in the moistest of cakes. The winners will receive three 8″ x 2″ round cake pans, courtesy of Fat Daddio’s!
3. Rainbow Measuring Spoons: You’re gonna need these, trust me. I always have about 3 sets of measuring spoons on the go at all times, and rainbow always wins. (courtesy of Sweetapolita)
4. Pepper Creek Farms Sprinkles: Pretty sprinkles forever! And Pepper Creek Farms knows how to do it right (even the jars themselves are charming). The winners will receive a jar of each Carnival Sprinkles, Pastel Confetti & Sprinkles, Pink Edible Glitter and Amethyst Shimmer Sugar, courtesy of Pepper Creek Farms!
5. Lorann Oils Bakery Emulsions: I use these throughout the book (and on the blog and in my everyday baking), and I love them. These distinct emulsions replace extracts and do no bake out, which means that the flavor stays true and does not bake away in the oven. Each winner will receive a bottle of both Red Velvet and Princess Cake & Cookie Bakery Emulsions, courtesy of Lorann Oils!
6. 3-Piece Turquoise Piping Bag Set: You can never have too many piping bags, and these pretty blue reusable ones come in super handy when we’re frosting all of those layer cakes and cookies, courtesy of Sweetapolita!
7. Tea & Crumpets Apron: This is one of my favourites, and I suspect my desserts turn out just a *smidge* prettier when I wear this apron. The winner will receive their very own, courtesy Sweetapolita!
8. My signature sprinkle medley! This is the super fun medley of sprinkles I used to create a colourful border around cakes, top cupcakes with or even decorate entire cakes with (see above Rainbows & Sprinkles Cake). I will create a special batch for the winners, package, and ship it your way with love.
9. AmeriColor Soft Gel Paste Food Color 12 Pack Kit: I go through a lot of soft gel paste food colour, and call for it throughout the blog and book–they are simply a must! Each winner will receive a 12-pack starter kit of these soft gel pastes, courtesy of Sweetapolita
10. Callebaut Belgian Chocolate Callets: each winner will receive a 2.5kg bag of the semi-sweet chocolate callets, perfect for all of the chocolate frostings, glazes, and all kinds of other chocolaty-ness in the book, courtesy of Flour Confections!
11. Cacao Barry Extra Brute Cocoa Powder: each winner will receive a 1kg bag of this dark, gourmet cocoa powder perfect for all of the chocolate cakes and cookies in the book, courtesy of Flour Confections!
12. Escali Arti Glass Digital Kitchen Scale: You’ll notice that throughout the blog and book I give the ingredient measurements in weight as well as volume, and this is because weighing the ingredients ensures consistent results. I literally could not bake without one! Each winner will receive of these gorgeous scales (in the colour of your choice), courtesy of Sweetapolita.
13. Ateco Frosting Spatulas: Since I started baking cakes, I’ve used Ateco frosting spatulas–there’s no better way to frost a cake! Each winner will receive one small offset spatula, one small straight spatula and one medium straight spatula, courtesy of Sweetapolita.
14. Pink 3 Piece Spatulas Scraper Set: This set is just too cute, and I own a bunch. You can never have too many spatulas, and the pastry brush comes in handy for making the candy recipes and sugar syrups in the book, courtesy of Sweetapolita.
15. AmeriColor Gourmet Writer Food Pens: Oh how I love these awesome doodling pens, and my cakelets and I use them on cake, cookies, and more. Each winner will receive their own pack, courtesy of Flour Confections!
(You’ll notice that several of these prizes come from Flour Confections–they are my awesome, go-to supplier, and ship across North America!)
And, as I mentioned above, as soon you pre-order your copy, you will also get immediate access to my new best-ever How to Cover a Cake in Fondant video!
Thank you so much for all of your support and baking love. It means the world! Good luck with the giveaway! xo